At this moment we are not accepting new review requests, but thank you for your interest. Please continue to check back in frequently or feel free to send us an email and we will contact you if we have an availability!
Please take a few moments to read through our review policy before contacting us:
- If you are an author, publisher or publicist and would like to contact us about reviewing a book please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Book Review Request” in the subject line.
- We are huge supporters to the indie community and debut authors, so if you are looking for the perfect bloggers to read your books then look no further because you’ve found your gals!
- We are willing to accept review copies in the following formats – ARCS, NetGalley, Physical Copy (advance readers copies or finished), or ebook (kindle preferred)!
- We are willing to look at ALL genres, but we prefer Contemporary Romance, Sports (hockey, baseball, basketball, football, etc.), Rockstar, M/M, New Adult, Forbidden Romance, etc,
- We will try to review books as quickly as possible after receiving them, but please keep in mind that Aurora attends college full-time and is a PA and Melissa is a PA, author and busy momma of two!