Review – Nightshade (Redemption #3) by Molly McAdams

MMNightshadeBookCover5x8_HIGH.jpg

Nightshade by Molly McAdams
Series: Redemption #3 – Standalone
Genres: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: November 14, 2017
Buy Now: Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks

Synopsis

The heart-stopping final installment in New York Times bestselling author Molly McAdams’s Redemption series.

My life has never been my own. From the time I could walk, I was trained to be the mob’s hardened assassin. To be a monster. I’ve been told what to do, when to kill, and who to love. The minute I strayed, I lost everything.

Then I met Jessica.

She swept into my life like a storm of heartache, seduction, and intrigue. She’s everything I hate, but with one look, I can’t stay away. With one touch, she ignites a craving unlike anything I’ve ever known.

But her secrets threaten to destroy everything closest to me. Including her…

Together we’re poison. A destructive combination of darkness and chaos. And I want to savor every drop in my veins.

Review

OMFG! I have no freaking clue where to even begin with my review. There are what feels like a million different thoughts running through my head and yet I am at a complete loss for words. Its been a little over a week since I devoured this addictively binge-worthy read and all I can seem to focus on is the bittersweet fact that this is the END for the Redemption series. There are so many stories that I can picture in my head and I can only hope that Molly McAdams will one day give us more of our favorite characters!

Although Dare from Firefly has managed to secure the number one place in my heart, Kieran aka Nightshade certainly ranks at a close second. I must regrettably admit that initially I really disliked Kieran because of the way he treated Lily O’Sullivan in book 2 of the series, but by the end of Firefly he started to redeem himself when he stepped reluctantly stepped aside and let her have her HEA with Dare (gosh just the mere mention of his name has my heart swooning). He sacrificed his own happiness so that she could have hers…that action alone opened my eyes up to a completely different man.

I thought after reading the first two books in the Redemption series that I knew what to expect, but come on, you NEVER really know what to expect with Molly McAdams! I adore the fact that she knows how to keep her readers on the edge of their seats in anticipation from start to finish.

The moment Nightshade showed up on my kindle I wanted to drop everything and inhale this story, but of course I had what seemed like a million things to do before I could officially being. It’s a good thing that I did the adult thing and completed everything I needed to do before loading up my kindle because I ended up reading 89% in ONE SITTING! You’d think I’d learn by now not to start a book right before I lay down for bed because I always end up staying up WAY too late. It was TOTALLY worth it thought and I would’ve finished the remaining 11% that night if my kindle hadn’t been only moments away from dying…

Kieran and Jessica’s story was filled with adventure and passion. These two had the kind of chemistry I LOVE in books and I couldn’t help but FALL in love with them. Their story had so many unexpected twists and turns that I never knew what to expect. I laughed…I swooned…I cried…I loved! Nightshade was a beautifully poetic and captivating story about two lost souls on their path of redemption…

Although technically this book can be enjoyed as a STANDALONE, I strongly recommend reading all the books in the Redemption series! Trust me…this series will stick close to your heart for years to come!!!

AURORA

About Molly McAdams

Molly grew up in California but now lives in the oh-so-amazing state of Texas with her husband, daughter, and fur babies. When she’s not diving into the world of her characters, some of her hobbies include hiking, snowboarding, traveling, and long walks on the beach … which roughly translates to being a homebody with her hubby and dishing out movie quotes. She has a weakness for crude-humored movies and fried pickles, and loves curling up in a fluffy comforter during a thunderstorm … or under one in a bathtub if there are tornados. That way she can pretend they aren’t really happening.

Connect with the author: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

Nightshade RB Banner

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s